Travel blog addicted2travel.pl has been written by Paulina and Michał since April 2013. Travel is our passion, which quickly turned into addiction. We try to travel as often as possible. In 5 years we have visited almost 40 countries on three continents. We cannot imagine life without travels. We try to inspire other people to travel by showing them the beauty of this world and how to spend time in active way.
Our areas of interest:
- Landscape & travel photography
- Road trips
- Small towns and villages
- Off the beaten track destinations
- Trying local food (and trying to prepare it at home)
- Traveling with a child
- Looking for interesting accommodation
- Exploring places not described in guidebooks
We offer cooperation in the following areas:
- sponsored posts,
- product testing and reviews,
- organize a blog and facebook contests,
- promotion in social media,
- beining a brand ambassador,
- sponsored projects,
- study tours.
We encourage to cooperation especially:
- companies producing and selling travel accessories and clothing,
- hotels, agritourism etc.,
- tourist organizations,
- companies producing and selling children’s equipment and accessories, especially those supporting active forms of spending time with the child,
- companies producing and selling electronic equipment.
BUT NOT ONLY! Do you have an interesting proposal for us? Contact us! We have a lot of ideas. Together we can create something interesting.
We strongly believe that cooperation with our blog will bring a lot of benefits for both sides.
Each campaign is individually priced.
Readers in 2017
Readers in July 2018 2018
Fans on facebook
Followers on Instagrami
Czytelników w lipcu 2018
Demographics of blog readers
So far we have cooperated with:
Examples of previous cooperations
Cooperation with car rental company Goldcar
Cooperation with Big Bus in United Arab Emirates
Cooperation with Guesthous Vanilla House on Zanzibar
Cooperation with hotel Lilia in Bulgaria
Cooperation with English School on Malta – Maltalingua
Cooperation with TFK – producer of baby strollers